Beli HT Motorola XIR P8668i radio trunking harga termurah full keypad SMS GPS & bluetooth, fitur IP Site Connect (IPSC) Optional Capacity Plus, Capacity Max
From the factory worker making components to the road crew making repairs, the MOTOROLA XiR P8668i portable can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Our best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
Features Mototrbo XIR P8668i
Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
Day/Night Mode on Display
This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data
Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
IP Site Connect
A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. Use it to link up to 15 sites for communication among geographically dispersed locations, to create wide area coverage or enhance coverage at a single site with physical barriers.
Certified Intrinsically Safe (FM)
Certified as intrinsically safe by FM approvals when purchased and equipped with an FM battery for use in hazardous environments.
Basic or Enhanced Privacy
Built-in scrambling for increased security.
Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
Large, Full-color Display
Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
Single-site digital trunking system that maximizes the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site without adding new frequencies.
Linked Capacity Plus
Linked Capacity Plus is an entry level, multi-site digital trunking system configuration for the MOTOTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, with the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high capacity, wide area trunking solution.
Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Frequency band VHF, UHF Wideband
- 4 5 Watt
- Repeater capable
- Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle) 19 Hours in Digital, 16 hours in analog mode
- Standard battery chemistry type Lithium Ion
- 1 Watt
- Available option board Yes
- Emergency button Yes
- Keypad Full
- Display Full, Color, Day and night mode
- Weight (with standard battery) 12.54 oz (355.5 g)
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) 138 x 56.7 x 39.8 mm
- Enhanced privacy Yes
- Transmit interrupt Yes
- Digital private line
- Private line
- Monitor Permanent (Sticky) Monitor
- Lone worker
- GPS capable
- Voice announcement
- Signalling MDC (Encode/Decode), Quik-Call II (Encode/Decode), DTMF Encode
- Intelligent audio
- Bluetooth Integrated Bluetooth audio, Integrated Bluetooth data
- Programmable buttons
- Voice operated transmit (VOX)
- Time out timer
- Text messaging capable
- Scan types Normal, Priority, Dual priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group, All group, System, Home revert
- Phone book
- Group call
- One to one calling
- Missed call alerts
- CPS (Customer Programming Software)
- Channel spacing 12.5, 25, 20
- Number of channels 1000
- Channel scan
- Caller ID
- Call tones
- Call forward
- Busy channel lockout
- Integrated voice and data
- System type Conventional, TDMA, Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect
- Digital technology
- Factory Mutual
- Intrinsically safe
- Mil spec 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Noise reduction software
- IP Standards IP67
- Standard package IMPRES Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery (IP57), IMPRES Single-Unit Charger, Standard UHF or VHF antenna, Accessory Dust Cover, 2.5″ Belt Clip (PMLN7008), User Guide, 2 year warranty plus 1 year Repair Service Advantage (US)/Extended Warranty (Canada)
- Standard warranty 1 years