Automatic Antenna Tuner AT-130
Matches all bands
The AT-130 matches all frequencies on the HF marine band. For example, the tuner matches a 7 m long-wire antenna across 1.6–30 MHz.
Full automatic tuning
Just push the <TUNE> button on the transceiver, the AT-130 immediately tunes for a minimum SWR on the selected frequency.
HF operation on any size boat
The AT-130 allows SSB operation where antenna element length is restricted due to space.
The AT-130 is housed in a durable, completely weather resistant acrylic case with a rubber gasket. The antenna tuner can be conveniently installed both on the deck or in the cabin near the antenna element.
45 memories for shorter tuning time
To decrease the tune-up time, the AT-130 automatically stores the matching conditions for up to 45 frequencies. Retuning for a memorized frequency takes roughly 1 second. Even if the AT-130 is not used for approximately 1 week, the built in super capacitor backs up the 45 memory contents.
Low power tune up
The AT-130 emits low output power during tuning. This feature reduces the possibility of causing interference to other stations.
- Dimensions: 230(W) x 340(H) x 80(D) mm; 9.1(W) x 13.4(H) x 3.1(D) in (projections not included)
- Weight: 2.7 kg; 6.0 lb
- Usable Temperature Range: -30C ~ +60C
- Rated Voltage: 13.6 V DC +/-15% (negative ground) (supplied from an Icom HF marine transceiver)
- Current Drain (at 13.6 V DC): 2 A
- Frequency Coverage: 1.6~30 MHz (with the antenna length 7 m (23 ft) or longer)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
- Max. Input Power: 150 W (PEP)
- Input Power During Tuning: 10 W
- Auto Tuning Time: 1.5 sec. (returning for a memorized frequency), typically 2~3 sec. (when operating band has been changed)
- Auto Tuning Accuracy: VSWR 2.0:1
- Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB (with a 50 ohms load, after tuning)